The choker is the necklace of the moment. All succumb to it, from the stylist to the “fashionista”, from the Hollywood star to the designer's podium.
This is nothing new, of course, but fashion periodically inflicts its flashbacks on us. from the past, and this time, impossible not to notice!
The choker has been back since the beginning of the year and will be very popular during the holiday season which is coming soon!
DISCOVER THE CHOKER IDEAL
- the MINIMALIST with SUEDE cord rolled up then worn loose ;
- the CHIC in velvet, of various widths and without fla fla;
- the MODERN adorned with geometric charms;
- DRAMATIC made of black lace;
- FASHION, choker 2 in 1, matched with another longer necklace;
- The PRECIOUS with rhinestones, applied version or charms;
- The ROMANTIC with its 3D flower that sits on the flat ribbon.
The General Store of Old Montreal as well as our e-shop lewalkin.online present you a multitude of styles. You choose!
And if you feel like it, we even invite you to make your own choker with ease.
MATCHING YOUR CHOKER WITH BRIO
It is important to wear your choker with a low-cut outfit, or at least have a clear throat in order to achieve an airy look.
- Wear with a dress or a flowy camisole with thin straps for a chic look;
- Paired with a loose blouse with an open collar for a dramatic effect;
- Styled with a well-cut jacket for a Couture look;
- Hair nonchalantly raised to highlight your neckline.
Don't wait until the holidays to wear your choker, because celebrating fashion is happening every day!